Security Monitor Pro 5.46 With Crack Is Here
Security Monitor Pro turns your PC and IP cameras into a full video security and surveillance system. It is easy to use and extremely reliable for day-to-day operation. Configuration takes only a few minutes, even for a novice. Currently more than 2200 different IP camera models and virtually all Webcams are supported. Security Monitor Pro is the most feature rich IP video surveillance software.
When motion is detected, you can configure the program to create a video recording of the event, take photos, sound an alarm, or send you an email notification.
Each camera has its own settings for motion detection, recording, and actions. You can schedule cameras to monitor for motion between certain times, or on particular days of the week. Security Monitor Pro can automatically upload recorded video and photos to an FTP server for backup or remote viewing on a web site.
Features at a Glance:
Control up to 32 camera feeds, simultaneously
Support for 2,200 camera models and counting
Add IP cameras and Webcams
ONVIF support for IP cameras
Display Views On Multiple Monitors
Adjust Orientation Of Preview From 1 to 360°
Smart Fit Camera Preview To Window
Cyclic view of cameras
View JPEG, MJPEG, MPEG-4 and H.264 stream from IP cameras
Pan, tilt and zoom cameras to adjust coverage areas
Supports High Res cameras, with multi-resolution recording
Export and Import cameras with individual settings
Operate in hidden mode
Record Multiple Cameras Simultaneously
Capture live events and save as video files
Add timestamp and watermarks to your footage
Schedule your camera to automatically start recording
Record Audio with Video
Adjust Video Quality
Set motion-triggered actions individually for each camera
Get notified by email when an alert is triggered
Detect, highlight and record the motion event
Mask an area to exclude from motion detection
Prevent false alarm by adjusting the motion trigger level
Configure Audible Alarm on Motion detection
Run A Program Or Script When Alerted
Create schedules for each camera individually or in a group
Cameras can be scheduled to monitor for motion daily, weekly or any custom timetable
Start Video Recording, Broadcasting or Monitoring actions at a scheduled time
Built-in Media Analyzer for quick review of all captured events
Filter recordings by camera and time
Play videos with 4x speed and view only keyframes
Maintain a complete event log for all cameras
Auto-deletion of old recordings to free disk space
Broadcast video feeds live on the internet
Search for IP Cameras on the Network
Automatically upload video recording and photos to your website or any FTP account
Whats New ?
– Improved Performance: Efficient CPU and memory utilization provides faster application response and better stability.
– Secure Access: Lock the settings with a password so others can only watch the camera preview and view the motion events. Prevents users from stopping monitoring, alerts or closing application.
– Support for ONVIF cameras: Security Monitor Pro auto detects and lists all the ONVIF cameras configured on your LAN. In addition, directly connect to any ONVIF-compliant PTZ-cameras without waiting for camera specific support.
– Copy Camera Actions: Save time by quickly adding monitoring actions from previously configured cameras.
– New IP cameras supported: Support for 55 new IP cameras. Please see our full list of supported IP cameras.