Root Access on Android with a PC
Here in this section, we’ll make you familiar with getting root access on Android, if you own a computer. The tool required for this operation is Dr.Fone, excellent software designed to help users to obtain root permission on Android easily and do far more other things.
The Root feature of Dr.Fone is Free of Charge and ensures that your device is rooted in full safety and security. It supports almost all Android devices and is well known for its positive results, making it the best choice to use for gaining root permission on Android devices with PC.
Before getting on the wheels, here is the checklist of certain preparations that must be considered doing prior to gaining root access on your Android device.
- Gaining root access involves risks to your data. You are always advised to make a complete backup of your data on your device.
- Make sure to get your Android device fully charged as rooting is a bit tricky and technical operation that may eat up some time.
- Firewall and antivirus software may interfere in the rooting process. Ensure that your antivirus and firewall are disabled prior to initiating the rooting process.
Guide to getting root permission with PC
Now that we have made all necessary preparations and are ready to get the device rooted, let’s not wait any longer and get to understand the rooting process. Below mentioned is the detailed guide on how to get root access on Android via Dr.Fone – Root.
- Get the Dr.Fone – Root on your computer.Head to the official website of Dr.Fone and download the Dr.Fone software on your PC. Launch the application after installation. Now, connect your Android device to the computer via a USB cable and hit on “Root” tab from the main screen interface of Dr.Fone.
- Detect your device model and package informationAs soon as you hit “Root” tab, you’ll receive a pop-up message on your device’s screen (if your Android device’s OS is 4.2.2 or higher). Hit on “OK” to enable USB debugging.
Now, on the software window, hit on “Start” button to analyze your Android device to detect your device’s model and package information for rooting.
Finding the perfect rooting solution for your device may take a couple of minutes, depending on your Device Model.
- Initiate the root process on your Android deviceLastly, after detecting the perfect solution for rooting your Android device, Dr.Fone – Root will then bring you to a new interface. You are now required to hit on “Root Now” button to initiate the rooting process.
Please make sure to “confirm” the action on your Android device too and keep your device connected during the whole process. That’s it; your device will then be rooted in just a matter of a few minutes.