Readiris Corporate 17.3 Build 123 With Crack
Readiris Corporate 16
Readiris 16 for Windows is an optical character recognition (OCR) software package that converts an image, a PDF file, or a scanned document into a fully editable text file. Thanks to the power and accuracy of its recognition engine, Readiris 16 for Windows extracts the text from your documents with precision while preserving the layout of the original file.
What’s new in Readiris 16 for Windows?
– New version of the recognition engine
– The ability to convert Word, Excel and PowerPoint files into indexed PDFs
– Access to document conversion by right-clicking with the mouse
– New user interface
– Addition of a quality indicator for imported documents
– Improved tool to handle pages within a document
– Automatic detection of IRIS scanners
– New version of the image pre-processing engine
– Improved perspective correction module
Convert your PDFs
Readiris 16 for Windows converts your PDFs into Word, Excel, text or even fully editable indexed PDF, while preserving the original layout.
List of output formats: PDF, DOCX, XLSX, ODT, ePub, Audio, RTF, HTML, TXT, TIFF, JPEG, PNG
Create indexed PDF files
This format is identical to the original PDF file except that it adds a layer of indexed text. This means you can easily search for the information you need in a document or a large volume of archived documents.
Designed to operate with any scanner
Readiris 16 for Windows has a scanning module that can drive any Twain scanner without using external software. This module facilitates the importing of documents into Readiris 16 for Windows and guarantees that documents optimised for archiving, sharing, or editing will be created every time.
Process batches of documents
Convert large volumes of documents at high speed using batch processing in Readiris Corporate 16 for Windows. This feature shortens document processing times by splitting tasks in a multi-core workflow. Readiris Corporate 16 for Windows is the ideal tool if you need to process bulky, multi-page documents.
Readiris Corporate License Key Features:
– Converts batches of documents
– Extended support of PDF format
– Password-protection of PDFs
– Electronic signature of PDF files
– Extended number of output formats
– Connects to SharePoint & Therefore
– Manages monitored folders
– Automatic document sorting
Updates: official site does not provide any info about changes in this version
Minimum required configuration for Windows:
– 1 GHz processor or more.
– Microsoft® Windows 10, 8.1, 8, 7, Vista or XP. 32 or 64 bit
– 1 GB RAM (2 GB recommended)
– 400 MB available had disk space
– Internet connection for software downloading and activation